Neshoba Central and Harrison Central completed two-game sweeps to extend their reigns in the MHSAA/Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi Fast-Pitch Softball State Championships at Freedom Ridge Park in Ridgeland.
- In Class 6A, Harrison Central defeated South Panola 14-3 and 7-1 for a third consecutive championship.
- In Class 5A, Neshoba Central defeated West Harrison 2-0 and 6-0 for a fourth straight title.
- In Class 1A, Smithville outlasted Bogue Chitto 7-10, 5-0, and 6-4 (eight innings) for a repeat title and third championship since 2012.
- In Class 4A, North Pike beat West Lauderdale 3-1 and 10-5 for its first fast-pitch championship.
- In Class 3A, Mooreville beat defending champion Philadelphia 6-3 and 9-7 for a its third title since 2003.
- In Class 2A, Taylorsville beat three-time defending champion East Webster 4-0 and 1-0 for its first championship.