MHSAA STATE SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2016
TUPELO AQUATIC CENTER
SPONSORED BY: Tupelo High School
LOCATION: Tupelo Aquatic Center, 692 N. Veterans Blvd., Tupelo, MS 38804, 662.840.3768
- Registration Information Form must be EMAILED to Merrie Hughes at email@example.com by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21 at 5:00 pm. Please fill out the form in its entirety and return via email in PDF form.
- Only those listed on the roster will be allowed on the pool deck.
- For schools with 12 qualified swimmers or less, you are allowed 1 coach on the pool deck.
- For schools with more than 12 qualified swimmers, you are allowed 1 additional coach per 12 swimmers.
- Bus Drivers are not allowed on the pool deck unless they are part of the coaching staff and meet the criteria for coach/swimmer ratio per team.
- Fees are waived for coaches and bus drivers.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28 SCHEDULE:
- 45 minute warm up sessions will be available from 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
- To reserve lane space you must email Merrie Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21 @ 5:00 pm.
- Warm up lanes will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Tupelo Aquatic Center closes on Friday at 6:30 pm.
- Teams are strongly encouraged to check in on Friday and pay meet fees and pick up Coaches packets between 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm at Tupelo Aquatic Center.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29 SCHEDULE:
- Check-in Session 1: 6:45 am – 7:15 am
- Warm Up Session 1: 7:15 am – 8:00 am
- Check in Session 2: 7:15 am – 7:45 am
- Warm Up Session 2: 8:00 am – 8:45 am
- Officials Meeting: 8:00 am
- Doors open to General Public: 8:00 am
- Coaches Meeting: 8:45 am
- PRELIMINARY COMPETITION BEGINS AT 9:00 am